HMRC expect you to get your tax right in an environment of complexity, buttressed by a risk-based tax enquiry approach and a penalty regime should you get it wrong. For larger corporates, whether owner managed or part of UK or international groups HMRC require increased visibility into your financial controls which impact on your tax risk and can involve a Client Relationship Manager who has stewardship over your interactions with HMRC on all tax issues.
Our corporate tax compliance service includes:
- Proven approaches and processes for gathering tax data and meeting your financial reporting obligations as regards tax, whether you are an audit client or not.
- Preparation and submission of tax computations using the latest software capable of meeting the impending online filing requirements.
- Advising on specialist areas such as R&D tax credits, capital allowances on buildings and submitting relevant claims on your behalf.
- Agreement of your returns and tax liabilities with HMRC and managing the interface with HMRC on a day to day basis or where you have a formal tax enquiry.
- Using the expertise of the firm to quickly resolve HMRC enquiries whether by negotiation using our tax enquiry specialists or technical resource such as our international tax and transfer pricing specialists or technical accounting colleagues.
Whether an owner managed business or a large group of companies with an international footprint, Baker Tilly can devise a tax compliance service to suit your needs; a process designed around accessible people and leading edge technology to ease the ever increasing burden on your business.